Thursday, January 18, 2018

My Facebook Road Trip


  
Since I've been on this new journey with It Works Global, I've made lots of new friends. I truly believe that it was God's intention for me to do this, because I didn't have a clue how to gain more friends, and he wants me to get his word out to the multitudes. #GodIsGoodAllTheTime, He completely understands where we are at emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and physically, oh yeah, and financially. He knew what I needed before I did. I was in a dark hole for 3 1/2 years, in a very deep depression, praying to God everyday to take my life. I felt I had no purpose in life, and I was a burden to my family. A couple of months before I joined it works, God started changing my life around, because I told him, what is the point of me being here on earth alive if I had no purpose.
 I was spending a lot of time on Facebook, but I was posting negative and positive posts. The less I posted negative posts, the more I had people interact with me, my network was growing, slowly but surely. I had gone from 18 followers to 125 followers. I went from 200 friends to 400 friends.

 That wasn't enough though, I needed more people, I had started my purpose in Christ, I wanted to reach the multitudes. God made it happen. God knew how much I loved the It Work! products, he also knew that I had been looking for an online business, literally for over 20 years, and brought an opportunity into my life that I couldn't refuse. I was able to sign up with It Works! in June of 2017. This helped me get out of the dark hole I was in, this gave me new purpose, this helped me regain my self worth, my confidence, knowing I could make a difference, feeling needed, God is so faithful to us, he knows what we need.

 This is where I learned how to make new friends on Facebook, my followers have grown from 125 to 300, and my friends list has went from 400 to 1400. I am so blessed to have all my new friends, lots of prayer warriors, and that's when it came to my mind, the devil isn't scared of a big church (church is the body/bride of Christ), he's afraid of a united church. This has become part of my mission, to get as many people as I can to unite in Christ, spend time praising him, reading his word, and giving him honor and glory everyday, reminding one another, it isn't about religion (religious spirits are bad), it's about the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, it's about being godly not religious, do not conform to the nature of man, but to the one who created us in his image.

 I am non-denominationl, I do not like organized religion, I believe they honor man's traditions, rather than God's traditions. Soooo, this brings me to the title of my post, hahaha, I absolutely love all of my friends, old and new, and I am praying for God to provide a way for me to take a Facebook road trip. I would be honored to meet all my new friends, and visit with old friends, even see my family that I haven't seen in years. I plan on going up the east coast, then crossing the upper middle of the states, then coming across the southern states. I #thankyouJesus for making this happen. I want to thank all those who took the time to read this. May God bless you above and beyond your wildest expectations. If you don't expect God to bless you, it's time to start.
BannerFans.com
BannerFans.com